ang

ang

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Purple Haze

I needed/wanted more tops in my wardrobe so I made up McCalls 6513, view C.  I got this lovely purple, pink, black, gray and white floral burnout at SRHarris while on vacation last summer.

The only adjustments I made to the pattern was my usual one of adding to the sleeve length.  Other than that it was a perfect fit right out of the envelope. Due to the front crossover I didn't even need to worry about it being see thru. This top went together in a few hours! Now thats what I like- make it tonight wear it tomorrow!

I especially like wearing it with my Kenneth Cole velveteen jeans that I purchased a few years ago.  It goes nicely with any black, gray or dark purple skirt or slacks I have.  Great wardrobe builder! Plan on making this pattern again in short sleeves for summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment